If you do not accept these User Terms or do not comply with them, you may not use our Services.
To be eligible to use the Site or Services, you must certify you meet the minimum age requirements of applicable legislation in your jurisdiction of residence.
Should you believe that any of our members or employers are ineligible to use our Services as per the requirements listed above, please let us know via the contact details listed below
Privacy on our Sites and Services
. By using the Sites or our Services, you consent to how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage information.
As a Client Connections’ user, you have the right to receive updates by email about our Sites and Services, as published from time-to-time.
Rules of Conduct
When you use our Sites or Services, you are expected to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- You must comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to applicable privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and anti-spam laws.
- You must use your real name on your profile.
- You will not create a fake profile including a profile on behalf of someone else.
- You will not misrepresent your work history or qualifications.
- You will use our Sites and Services in a professional manner.
- You are responsible for configuring your own email notification preferences and/or profile privacy options.
- You will not harass other users or employers using the Sites or Services.
- Your profile may be seen by anyone who creates a profile through our Sites, and consequently, you are not permitted to include or share information on your profile that you do not have the right to include/share (such as confidential information belonging to a previous employer).
- You will not post or introduce any virus, worm, or any other harmful or malicious software code that has been designed to modify or disrupt our Sites or Services in any way.
- You will not override or try to circumvent any of the security features of our Sites or Services.
Termination of Access
Your access to our Sites and Services may be terminated at any time at our sole discretion, including in the event that you do not the follow the rules of conduct outlined above.
Notices and Service Messages
From time-to-time, we may need to provide you with notice that something is changing in connection with the Site or our Services. You agree that we may deliver notices to in the following manner: (1) a banner or similar notice on the Sites or Services, (2) an email message sent to an email address you provided through your profile, or (3) any other reasonable means of contacting you, including your mobile phone number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information updated in your profile for the purposes of enabling us to provide such notice.
Intellectual Property Rights and Concerns
Intellectual Property Rights:
You retain ownership of all content you post, upload to, or otherwise share on the Site and Services. However, for the purposes of delivering the functions and features available through the Site and Services, we require certain rights to the content you post/share. Consequently, by posting, uploading, or sharing your content, you grant us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to access, use, and display your content in connection with the Site and Services.
All our content, the selection, compilation, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the site (i.e. the “look and feel” of the Site and Services) are copyrighted by us, and are protected by Canadian and international laws.
Use of our content without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Intellectual Property Concerns:
We take Intellectual Property Rights very seriously. It is a requirement that ALL USERS of our Sites and/or our Services respect the Intellectual Property Rights of others, including third parties, and do not post information through our Sites or Services that violate intellectual property rights of others.
Should you have any concerns with the content that has been posted by someone on our Sites or through our Services, please provide us a written communication that contains the following:
- Your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number.
- A description of the copyrighted work or content that you believe to be in violation of intellectual property rights.
- An acknowledgement that you are making this claim and are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner, please include the contact details listed in point 1 for the copyright owner as well as your own.
No Warranties or Conditions
Our Sites and Services are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied.
Liability and Warranty Disclaimers
Exclusion of Liability
You agree not to hold us responsible for any damages or losses arising out of or in connection with your use of our Sites or Services, including, but not limited to:
- Your use of or inability to use our Sites or Services.
- Any delays or disruptions in our Sites or Services.
- Any viruses or malicious software code that you have obtained by accessing or linking to our Sites or Services.
- Any damage to your computer or mobile device hardware from the user of our Sites or Services.
- The accuracy or reliability of any of the content posted by members, employers and visitors to our Sites or Services, including but not limited to job postings, employment history and work experience.
- Any actions or inactions from our members, employers and visitors to our Sites or Services.
- Any direct or indirect costs or damages that you are facing resulting from relationships that you have formed using our Sites or Services.
YOU AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO OUR SITES OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CLIENT CONNECTIONS AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY.
If you want to contact us, you can do so either by email or by mail at the addresses below:
- Client Connections Privacy Officer
- 2200 Yonge Street
- Suite 700
- Toronto, ON M4S 2C6